By using this Site you accept the terms and conditions stipulated in this statement.
This Site is owned and operated by "Castle Malting® S.A." It can be used for informational, malt and malting barley trade services, under the conditions stipulated in this statement.
1. Our Site aims to be a service to, and to be used by the brewing and malting industry and malting traders.
2. The content of the site, including text, code, photos, video, graphics, music and audio files, forms and devices are the international copyright of "Castle Malting® S.A." All rights reserved. You may not copy or distribute the content of the site without our express permission in writing.
3. All information reported (including but not limited to last news, market prices, country news and statistics) is as accurate as possible, however, we disclaim liability for any errors and make no commitment to the content.
4. We are not responsible for any errors in information provided on the Site by third parties. We do not advise on or evaluate the products offered for sale on the Sites by third parties. We make no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to the products, their delivery or any other aspect of any transaction into which you may enter.
YOUR USE OF THE SITE
5. You accept that any information posted by you on the Site doesn`t contain any viruses, will detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system or part of the Site`s data or personal information. That you will not post Trojan horses, worms, time bombs or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage.
6. You accept not to use the Site for collecting or/and distributing obscene or pornographic materials; knowingly collecting or/and distributing of any material, which infringes the intellectual property rights of any person.
7. You agree that by sending any personal or confidential information from the Sites by e-mail, it will be transmitted over the Internet, which is not a secure medium. You accept to follow any procedures we may introduce by giving you notice to protect the security of personal information on the Site.
8. We may provide links to other web sites owned by third parties, which are not under our control. We may provide these links as a service to you, and access to sites operated by third parties is at your own risk. The inclusion of any link does not imply that we are responsible for the content of these sites or recommend or endorse the linked site, or make any representations in the linked site.
9. We have the right at any time to change or modify these Terms and Conditions or to impose new conditions. Such changes, modifications, additions or deletions shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which may be given by any means including, without limitation, posting by electronic mail. Any use of the site by you after such notice shall be deemed to constitute acceptance of such changes, modifications, additions or deletions.
10. We reserve the right to change or update, add to or delete the content of the Site at any time and without notice.
11. These terms and conditions are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of Belgium. You agree that the courts of Belgium are to have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes, which arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions.
12. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, do not use our site.
If you should have questions, please contact the Site Managers at firstname.lastname@example.org